As a valued guest we wanted to let you know that the health and well-being of everyone at the Baron is paramount. We remain committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for everyone visiting us.
You may be concerned about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we want to take thisopportunity to reassure all of our guests that we are taking all necessary steps and continue to monitor the situation daily. We are adhering to the advice provided by the UK government supported by the WHO.
If, for reasons of ill health you decide to cut your stay short whilst you’re at the Baron, please inform us by telephone or email.
As always, we maintain the highest possible hygiene standards, with all of the team fully aware of the current requirements. We all have a role to play and therefore we are reminding everyone of the current precautionary measures to help to reduce the risk provided by Public Health
England and the NHS which are as follows:-
- wash your hands with soap and hot water more regularly than normal – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
We are a family owned and operated business with a small team of staff. All staff members have been briefed that if they have contact with anyone affected or experience any symptoms, they are to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Please rest assured, that our business remains safe and hygienic because guest and staff safety is of vital importance for us. We will continue to keep you updated as the situation changes.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Debra & Phil Wright
Baron at Bucknell